This is a great opportunity for new or recent graduates interested in film and video production. As Atlantic Canada’s largest full-service agency we are looking for a creative, well-organized, Tech-savvy team-player to join a small but mighty Video Production team as Junior Producer. The candidate must be familiar with video editing platforms such as Final Cut and Adobe Premiere and must be comfortable with basic video editing. Experience with motion graphic software or audio production would be considered an asset. The Junior Producer will need to be organized and able to adapt to the changing needs of the department and productions. We are looking for a team player with a passion for video from pre-production through post-production and final deliverables.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Producers and Editors with daily project coordination.
- Attending video shoots.
- Attending production meetings.
- Gathering content for edits.
- Addressing edit feedback.
- Editing/producing online and social videos.
- Maintaining and organizing the content library.
- Assisting with general project coordination.
- Requires a diploma in Media Arts/film/video or multimedia production OR an acceptable equivalent in education and experience.
- No other experience in video production is required. The intent of this position is to develop a driven team member who has a can-do attitude, willingness to learn, and proven aptitude for video and audio production.
This position is located in our Halifax office and is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
E-mail your resume and cover letter—including a link to samples of your work—to [email protected] by April 11th. Please include the title Junior Producer in your email subject line.
For further information on m5, please visit our website at www.m5.ca.