Are you a doer or a dreamer? (Both, we hope.)
Seeking: Account Coordinator Intern
You are a doer. A multi-tasking superstar. The ever-organized, ever-efficient link between the agency, client and other partners. You make more lists than Santa. You dig for data all the way to China. That’s what doers do. But you’re also a dreamer. A strategist. A smart worker. With sharp creative instincts and a passion for advertising that goes way beyond your mega-organized day planner. You’re doing the day-to-day stuff to perfection; and contributing to a team with impeccable client service that helps our clients get results.
If you’re looking to gain some work experience and see what agency life is about, this could be your next move. This three-month paid internship will see you join a tight-knit team and work on an exciting project (or five). Bring us your your degree in business and your enthusiasm and strap in for the next three months.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized post–secondary institution
- Proven written and oral communication skills, including strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Handling all day-to-day, task-oriented activities for account, including:
- Working closely with an account executive on day-to-day tasks
- Coordinating workflow for projects with the creative and media teams, including development of timelines, production requests, and estimates as required
- Managing the client approval process including, submitting plans and creative assets for client review and facilitating required changes
- Working closely with multiple partners to ensure information is shared on a timely basis
- Regularly updating budget control reports and other financial documents
- Reviewing and proofing all advertising materials to ensure 100% accuracy
- Liaising with the media team to ensure all media plans are booked and all required assets are delivered to meet deadlines
- Organizing and attending client meetings and conference calls
- Other tasks as necessary
This position is located in our Halifax office and is being offered on a contractural, full-time basis with a tentative start date of September 7, 2021. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by August 29th at 11:59pm
group m5 is the largest communications group in Atlantic Canada with offices in St. John’s, Halifax, Moncton, and Saint John.