Are you a doer or a dreamer? (Both, we hope). Seeking: Account Executive
You are a doer. A multi-tasking superstar. The ever-organized, ever-efficient link between the agency, client and other partners. You make more lists than Santa. You dig for data all the way to China. That’s what doers do. But you’re also a dreamer. A strategist. A smart worker. With sharp creative instincts and a passion for advertising that goes way beyond your mega-organized day planner. You’re doing the day-to-day stuff to perfection; and contributing to a team with impeccable client service that helps our clients get results. So, bring us your degree in business or marketing and work experience. We could be doing and dreaming up some pretty wicked stuff together.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized post–secondary institution.
- Proven written and oral communication skills, including strong attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Agency experience is not required, but will be considered an asset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Handling day-to-day, task-oriented activities for the account, including:
- Working closely with an Account Manager on the day-to-day tasks.
- Coordinating workflow for projects with the creative and production team, including development of timelines, production requests, and estimates as required.
- Managing the creative approval process including submitting creative assets for client review and facilitating required changes.
- Reviewing and proofing all advertising materials to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Preparing and distributing campaign communications to clients.
- Organizing and attending client meetings and conference calls, taking and circulating detailed minutes.
- Liaising with suppliers and other group m5 companies to coordinate projects.
- Working closely with multiple partners to ensure information is shared on a timely basis.
- Undertaking secondary research in order to gain insight into current client situations including their competitive environment, industry trends, as well as program impacts and results.
- Other tasks as they evolve.
This position is based in Halifax and is being offered on a full-time basis. Please e-mail your application by January 31, 2022, stating the position title “Account Executive – Halifax,” to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.